Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program- Non Affiliated EMS Organizations Are Eligible
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFG) applications are open. The goal of the grant program is to assist fire departments and non-affiliated emergency medical service organizations in meeting their needs to serve their communities. The grant assists these organizations in obtaining equipment, protective gear, emergency vehicles, training and other resources. Non-affiliated EMS organizations including non-hospital based (private or public) nonprofit, or governmental organizations are eligible to apply. Applications close on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 5pm ET.
Eligible organizations can review the help documents linked below:
- FY 2021 AFG Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2021 AFG Application Checklist
- FY 2021 AFG Self Evaluation Sheet Vehicle Acquisition
- FY 2021 AFG Get Ready Guide Narrative
- FY 2021 AFG FAQ’s
- FY 2021 AFG Cost Share Calculator
- FY 2021 AFG Self Evaluation Sheet Operations Safety
If you need assistance in completing your grant application or have any questions you can call or email the Fire Grants Help Desk at 1-866-274-0960 or email@example.com Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm ET.