|Dear Ground Ambulance Providers and Suppliers,
Starting January 1, 2024, selected ground ambulance organizations in Year 3 and Year 4 are required to report cost, utilization, revenue, and other information to CMS. Organizations that fail to report may be subject to a 10 percent payment reduction.
Learn about an updated user guide and upcoming webinar:
Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System: Updated GADCS User Guide
CMS updated the step-by-step Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System (GADCS) User Guide to include changes that we finalized in the CY 2024 Physician Fee Schedule final rule.
Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System: Office Hours Session – February 29
Thursday, February 29 from 2–3pm ET
Register for this webinar:
Do you have questions about the Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System (GADCS)? CMS and our contractors will address GADCS-related questions in real-time. While everyone is welcome to participate, this session will be most relevant to selected ground ambulance organizations in Year 3 and Year 4 of the GADCS as they begin reporting data to CMS in 2024.
This session will be divided into 2 topics:
- 2–2:30pm: GADCS instructions and how to respond to specific questions
- 2:30–3pm: User accounts, accessing the GADCS portal, and information technology issues
Visit Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System for resources including:
- Printable version of the GADCS instrument in English and Spanish
- Updated GADCS User Guide
- Tip sheets on reporting and getting access to the GADCS, FAQs, and prior educational sessions
- Lists of ground ambulance organizations required to participate in Years 1–4