On-Demand | Maximizing Reimbursements on Claims Up to Six Years Old
Presented by Alternative Claims Management
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 | 2:00pm EST
FREE to AAA Members | $99.00 for Non-Members
Gain a critical understanding of how you can maximize lost revenue for your downtime, diminished value and other items not typically recovered from not-at-fault accidents. You’ll learn what you’re legally entitled to recover when one of your vehicles is damaged by another party, along with the steps to recovery. This quick, straight-forward webinar will leave you wishing you knew this information sooner!
- Types of accidents and your recovery options
- What is Loss of Revenue (LOR) and Loss of Use (LOU), and what you are entitled to
- Types of Diminution of Value and what you are entitled to
- Getting a fair settlement for your physical damage
- What to do in case of an accident to set yourself up for the best recovery
- Pursuing old claims (up to 6 years old) for recovery
Executive Vice President
Alternative Claims Management
As the former President of Pinnacle Insurance, he has extensive background in the vehicle insurance industry. A familiar face at the AAA events, Ludlow has several of the industry leaders as clients. See the testimonials below from some colleagues you may know.
About Alternative Claims Management:
Alternative Claims Management (ACM) is a damage recovery firm servicing EMS/ambulance, municipalities, auto rental, dealerships, luxury ground transportation, and other specialty commercial vehicle fleets since 1997. ACM negotiates approximately $60M a year for its clients.
ACM believes all organizations deserve to recover the full and fair value of their fleet and equipment when damaged by another party, as well as the impact that loss has on their business operations and the people they serve.