We’ve wrapped our brains around one robust solution for your business. Our Specialty? Software designed to evolve with the Healthcare and First Responder industries!
With one login, you can easily manage all of your company’s needs with the Ninth Brain software:
- Learning Management System – Upload courses, create exams, assign courses, track completions and more! If you need education courses, we have an add-on library available that contains accredited courses for EMS, Nursing, Fire, and Safety.
- Credential Tracking – Track credentials, setup alerts for expiration, and manage CEs toward relicensing.
- Workforce Scheduling – Manage dynamic schedules, employee rotations, credential rule checks, employee bidding options, work status rules, leave management, time clock, and much more!
- Quality Improvement – Develop a process flow with incident investigation, risk assessments, debriefs, utilization reviews, chart reviews, and GAMUT metric collection.
- Forms/Checklists – Customize templates or create new to capture vehicle inspections, annual required skills, clinical rotations, new hire orientation, and many more!
- Employee Health – Oversee employee health events, immunizations, and injury/illness/exposure (with OSHA reportable templates).
- Communication Tools – Post important information via announcements, memos, discussion board, as well as gain access to the NBS Community to collaborate on industry topics with other Ninth Brain clients.
- Resource Center – Transfer documents/videos into the virtual filing cabinet and track reading assignments, manage your company directory, outside contacts, and safety data sheet information.
- Central Calendar – Schedule, communicate, and administer company meetings/outings or training events, manage rosters with wait list capability and record attendance for completion.
- Reporting – Leverage pre-defined templated reports, or create your own custom reports, to show compliance with accreditation requirements.
Including SUPERB CLIENT SUPPORT including training, webinars, and (gasp) real people!