Please note that all session selections for the AAA 2020 Annual Conference & Trade Show have been made. The full agenda is posted to the #Ambucon20 website. If you are interested in speaking NEXT YEAR in 2021, please complete the form below. Thank you for your support and participation!
AAA 2021 Session Proposals Due January 31, 2021
AAA Annual Conference & Trade Show
November 1–3, 2021
Gaylord Texan | Grapevine, Texas | #Ambucon21
The American Ambulance Association Annual Conference & Trade Show brings together mobile healthcare leaders from across the country to learn, network, and plan for the future of our industry. AAA Annual is committed to empowering our participants with the insights and best practices they need to serve their patients as well as operate efficiently and profitably.
Speaking at the AAA Annual Conference & Trade Show is your opportunity to share best practices and insights with your peers as you build your personal brand. We invite you to submit your session proposals before January 31, 2021.
Sample speaking proposal topics considered include, but are not limited to:
- Recruitment, Retention, and Human Resources
- Operations, Risk Management and Safety
- Management and Supervision
- Leadership Development & Structure
- Improved Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Clinical/Quality Assurance Program
- Reimbursement/Patient Accounts
- Innovation, Technology, and Communications
- Emerging Healthcare Trends/Hot Topics
- Healthcare Reform/Public Health
Session Formats & Lengths
AAA is focused on engaging attendees interactively in every session. This year, we are seeking submissions in the following formats:
- 15 Minute Quick Take (similar to TED Talks)
- 50 Minute Sunrise Session (Early morning energizers. These could be a walking session, yoga gathering, coffee-shop meetup, or another creative idea you have to get the day started off right!)
- 50 Minute Lecture or Panel (traditional conference formats)
- 60 Minute Interactive Session (Format ideas to get you thinking.)
Sessions may be either classroom style or set for small workgroups. Audience involvement is encouraged.
Please be advised that participation as a presenter is strictly on a voluntary basis. AAA is unable to pay speaker fees or travel and lodging expenses. However, speakers selected for 50- and 60-minute sessions will receive ONE complimentary speaker registration
ALL proposals must be submitted through our online form below by January 31, 2021. AAA is unfortunately unable to consider proposals received after the deadline. Applicants may submit up to three session proposals.
Thank you for your interest in lending your time and talent to the American Ambulance Association’s members. We look forward to reviewing your proposal!