Open Door Forum Dial-In
October 22, 2020 at 1:00–2:30pm ET
Conference Passcode: 9375124
The next CMS Ambulance Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Thursday October 22, 2020
Start Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Jill Darling, Susanne Seagrave
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
1. Opening Remarks
- Acting Chair- Susanne Seagrave, Acting Director, Division of Data Analysis and Market-Based Pricing (Center for Medicare)
- Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
2. Announcements & Updates
- Repetitive, Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Transport (RSNAT) Prior Authorization Model Update
- ET3 Overview and Update
– ET3Model@cms.hhs.gov for inquiries
– ET3 Model Listserv for Model updates: https://public.govdelivery.
- CY 2021 Ambulance Inflation Factor (AIF) https://www.cms.gov/files/
- COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) Waiver and Flexibility Information
– COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Medicare Fee For Service (FFS) Billing document is available at: https://www.cms.gov/files/
-CMS is using its statutory authority under section 1135(b)(5) of the Act to modify the data collection and reporting period for ground ambulance organizations that were selected to report in year 1 of the Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System. This modification has been issued on page 30 in the following document: https://www.cms.gov/files/
3. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Ambulance Open Door Forum: TBA
ODF email: AMBULANCEODF@cms.hhs.gov
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 9375124
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-866-448-2572; Conference Passcode: No Passcode needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-448-2572 and entering the Conference Passcode beginning 1 hours after the call has ended. The recording is available until October 24, 11:59PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/
Were you unable to attend the recent Ambulance ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Ambulance ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page. Thank you.