AAA Member Deal!
This is no ordinary Learning system, the injury free system is a proven, scientifically accurate and evidence based training system that takes employees from pre-hire education all the way to retirement. PLUS Fit Responder U is a true Blended Learning platform combining the best of E-Education with required hands on training. Patient handling to Sleep the ‘U’ has it all.
AAA members get 10% off membership. Reduce Loss, Cut Costs Now.
Fit Responder is the leader in saving you money. Our proven injury prevention, patient handling, safety, wellness and consulting programs will reduce the financial churn that hurts so many EMS operations. Plus, add Injury Free University, our EMS specific LMS, to your training and we can truly improve your financial wellness while improving your employees physical wellness.
We’ve wrapped our brains around one robust solution for your business. Our Specialty? Software designed to evolve with the Healthcare and First Responder industries!
With one login, you can easily manage all of your company’s needs with the Ninth Brain software:
- Learning Management System – Upload courses, create exams, assign courses, track completions and more! If you need education courses, we have an add-on library available that contains accredited courses for EMS, Nursing, Fire, and Safety.
- Credential Tracking – Track credentials, setup alerts for expiration, and manage CEs toward relicensing.
- Workforce Scheduling – Manage dynamic schedules, employee rotations, credential rule checks, employee bidding options, work status rules, leave management, time clock, and much more!
- Quality Improvement – Develop a process flow with incident investigation, risk assessments, debriefs, utilization reviews, chart reviews, and GAMUT metric collection.
- Forms/Checklists – Customize templates or create new to capture vehicle inspections, annual required skills, clinical rotations, new hire orientation, and many more!
- Employee Health – Oversee employee health events, immunizations, and injury/illness/exposure (with OSHA reportable templates).
- Communication Tools – Post important information via announcements, memos, discussion board, as well as gain access to the NBS Community to collaborate on industry topics with other Ninth Brain clients.
- Resource Center – Transfer documents/videos into the virtual filing cabinet and track reading assignments, manage your company directory, outside contacts, and safety data sheet information.
- Central Calendar – Schedule, communicate, and administer company meetings/outings or training events, manage rosters with wait list capability and record attendance for completion.
- Reporting – Leverage pre-defined templated reports, or create your own custom reports, to show compliance with accreditation requirements.
Including SUPERB CLIENT SUPPORT including training, webinars, and (gasp) real people!
Did You Know
Many states around the nation do not provide adequate confidentiality, or peer review protections for EMS agencies and providers. A solution to overcome this barrier comes to you from a Patient Safety Organization (PSO) the Center for Patient Safety. We offer federal-based confidentiality protection for your safety and quality improvement work. The Center for Patient Safety, is a private, not-for-profit corporation dedicated to fostering change throughout the nations health care delivery systems and across the continuum of care. We provide services that contribute to safe care and we are a federally-designated Patient Safety Organization (PSO).
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
Designed specifically for EMS providers, Philips’ Tempus ALS is a modern approach to prehospital monitoring and defibrillation. The modular, connected platform forms a powerful and trustworthy solution that empowers caregivers to focus on the patient, unburdened by their equipment.