AIMHI | Here’s What High Performance, High Value EMS Looks Like
Recorded July 26, 2023
Presented by the Academy of International Mobile Healthcare Integration
Sponsored by the Center for Public Safety Management
AIMHI members are unique EMS providers, delivering high-performance and high-value services with a laser focus on clinical quality, operational effectiveness, and financial efficiency. Benchmarking is a key method for achieving service delivery excellence and learning best practices.
AIMHI has published benchmarking reports throughout the year on key EMS system innovations and metrics such as:
- Clinical benchmarks and accreditations
- Resource deployment, utilization, and productivity measures and achievements
- Cost and revenue for service delivery
- Changes in revenue cycle management
- Deployment modifications
- EMS System Design Innovations and Transformations
- Single vs. tiered deployment models
- Changing response time goals
- Reducing lights and siren operations
Join leaders from AIMHI member agencies and revenue cycle experts as they discuss the major findings from these benchmarking studies, how AIMHI member agencies are able to achieve some of the most clinically proficient, operationally effective, and economically efficient service delivery models in the country.
Public policymakers are especially encouraged to attend this webinar to understand what high-performance, high-value EMS delivery can achieve!
EMS | MC
Chief Operating Officer
John “JP” Peterson
Mecklenburg EMS Agency
Chief Transformation Officer
Medstar Mobile Healthcare
Fort Worth, TX