AAA Annual Conference & Trade Show
September 6-8, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Why Exhibit at AAA 2018?
AAA members are your existing and potential customers and help your business thrive! Approximately 84% of our members operate twenty (20) ambulances or less. Be a part of our show and tell them how you can help keep their doors open and their organizations running effectively.
Over 80% of our attendees are the decision makers you need. Connect directly with the check writers to streamline your sales process.
View 2018 Exhibitor Terms & Conditions.
- Two (2) full conference registrations per space
- Two (2) guest tickets per space (not valid for session attendance)
- Pre- and post- conference attendee mailing lists
- Company listing in the AAA Vendor Guide and Exhibitor Directory
- Standard booth identification signage
- 24-hour security
*Tables, chairs, electricity, booth carpet and other accessories must be arranged with our show services providers at the exhibitor’s own cost. Vehicle placement fees will also apply. MGM Grand is a union hotel facility.
More information on 2018 sponsorship opportunities will be coming soon. Please contact Colleen Crowley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in sponsoring the 2018 Annual Conference & Trade Show.
- 10’ x 10’ Booths ($3,000 members/$5,000 non-members)
- Additional 10’ x 10’ Booths ($2,750 members/$4,750 non-members)
- 15’ x 25’ Vehicle Space ($3,000 members/$5,000 non-members)*
- Additional 15’ x 25’ Vehicle Spaces ($2,750 members/$4,750 non-members)*
- Additional Booth Personnel ($225)
*Non-Member rate includes a year of Affiliate membership.
2018 Show Floor Map
Please note, current floorplan is subject to change.
Booth selections are your preferred location and are not guaranteed. Booths are assigned based on historical priority points through April 30, 2018. Beginning May 1, booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please expect to receive your booth assignment and additional exhibitor information in early May.
- Contracts will only be processed when submitted with a 50% deposit; the full balance must be paid by August 1, 2018. All balances must be paid before exhibits can be set up at the show.
- All exhibitors are required to submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance to email@example.com by August 1, 2018.
- All exhibitor personnel must have a badge. Guest tickets may not be used for expo personnel.
- Endcap 10×20 booths are reserved for conference sponsors—contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about sponsorship.
- It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to provide AAA with accurate contact information.