Medical Transportation Association of New Jersey
Trenton, New Jersey
The Medical Transportation Association of NJ mission as follows;
- A. Promoting excellence and quality in the New Jersey medical transportation industry.
- B. Providing opportunities for dialogue, education, advancement, and improvement of all aspects of the medical transportation and emergency medical services.
- C. Articulating and advocating the needs and interests of the medical transportation and emergency medical services field before legislative, administrative, and judicial branches of local, state, and national governments;
- D. Cooperating on behalf of the medical transportation and emergency medical services field with suppliers, distributors, dealers, insurers, and customers/clients/patients directly and through their associations in matters involving the business and governmental affairs of the industry; and
- E. Promulgating policies and conducting activities for the betterment of all those individuals or organizations involved in some aspect of the medical transportation and emergency medical services field.
NJ was the second epicenter of the pandemic. It came fast and furious for us. Northern NJ was quickly overwhelmed. We would like to thank the 175 ambulances sent to us from around the country through the FEMA contract. Those units covered roughly 12,000 emergencies for us! We are forever grateful. It was tough for all of us. Heroes sure do cover EMS nationally, as was proven during the pandemic. God bless you all.