Congratulations to the AIMHI Award Winners!
Today, the Academy of International Mobile Healthcare Integration (AIMHI) celebrates the winners of the second annual AIMHI Excellence in Integration Awards at the EMS World Virtual Expo. These prestigious honors celebrate and promote high-performance, high-value EMS, its partners, and leaders.
2020 winners are:
- Excellence in EMS Integration Award: Montgomery County Adult Protective Services
- Excellence in EMS Integration Award: Vitas Healthcare
- Leadership in Integrated Healthcare Lifetime Achievement Award: Linda Frederiksen
- Leadership in Integrated Healthcare Research Award: Dr. Brad Cannell
- Leadership in Integrated Healthcare Distinguished Service Award: Hanan Cohen
- Leadership in Integrated Healthcare Distinguished Service Award: R. Paul Miller
- Excellence in Public Information or Education: Richmond City Health District
- Excellence in Value Demonstration or Research: Northwell Health Center for EMS
“The 2020 Excellence in Integration Award winners represent the very best in mobile integrated healthcare. We are proud to honor these exceptional programs and individuals,” said AIMHI President Chip Decker.
This year’s winners will be celebrated at the EMS World Virtual Expo, an e-learning event that will be attended by thousands of emergency medical services professionals from around the globe.
Academy of International Mobile Healthcare Integration (AIMHI)
The Academy of International Mobile Healthcare Integration (AIMHI) represents high performance emergency medical and mobile healthcare providers in the U.S. and abroad. Member organizations are high-performance systems that employ business practices from both the public and private sectors. By combining industry innovation with close government oversight, AIMHI members are able to offer unsurpassed service excellence and cost efficiency.
►Download the most recent AIMHI Benchmarking Report at www.aimhi.mobi.