2019 Annual Call for Presentations
The American Ambulance Association Annual Conference & Trade Show is continuously one of the largest inclusive gatherings of ambulance and pre-hospital care leaders, and features distinct tracks for Reimbursement and Policy, Human Resources and Operations, Government Affairs, and Executive Leadership. Our primary focus is to provide critical information that both new and established ambulance services may utilize to better serve their communities and operate their services more efficiently and profitably.
The following are general topics areas to be addressed, but other subject areas are welcome:
- Recruitment, Retention, and Human Resources
- Operations, Risk Management and Safety
- Management and Supervision
- Leadership Development & Structure
- Improved Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Clinical/Quality Assurance Program
- Reimbursement/Patient Accounts
- Innovations, Technology, and Communications
- Emerging Healthcare Trends/Hot Topics
- Healthcare Reform/Public Health
Format of Sessions
Sessions will range from larger audience general sessions, to smaller breakout sessions within various topic tracks. Breakout sessions may be 20 minutes, 60 minutes, or 75 minutes in length. We are accepting single speaker as well as panel discussions. Sessions may be either classroom style or set for small work groups. Audience involvement is encouraged.
Please be advised that participation as a presenter is strictly on a voluntary basis. AAA is unable to pay speaker fees or travel and lodging expenses. Participation will be at your own expense for your own exposure.
To submit a presentation for consideration, please fill out our Call for Presentations online form.
Information to be included with your proposal submission:
- Name, title, organization affiliation, organization address, business phone number with area code and e-mail address.
- AAA membership status. Significant preference will be given to sessions submitted by AAA members.
- Title of proposed session.
- A detailed narrative description of the proposed session or workshop, including the following, as appropriate:
- Experience Level (basic, intermediate or advanced) of intended audience
- 50-75 word description of your presentation for marketing purposes
- Description of what your audience will be able to take away from your presentation and of what they will be able to use immediately in their business or personal life
- Recommendations, findings, or practice models for replication
- Desired session length (e.g. 20 minutes, 60 minutes, or 75 minutes).
- Experience Level of speaker/s for large national conference or audiences. Please include the event names & dates.
- Brief speaker biography and headshot.
The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2019. Applicants may have more than one submission for any type of session. Audience involvement is highly encouraged.