EMS Week 2018
44th Annual EMS Week
May 21–26, 2018
Each year, EMS Week celebrates the contributions of EMTs, Paramedics, Dispatchers, and other EMS professionals to their communities. Thank you for your service!
“The American Ambulance Association is committed to representing EMS across the United States. We work tirelessly to ensure that ambulance services receive sustainable levels of reimbursement, empowering them to continue to deliver the
highest quality patient care. EMS Strong offers AAA the opportunity to collaborate with other EMS-focused organizations to bring attention to our shared goals. Together, we are even stronger.”
President, American Ambulance Association
AAA 2018 EMS Week
The AAA wants to know what you are doing this EMS Week. Share the great events you have planned and be sure to tag the AAA in your EMS Week Social Media posts!
New for 2018, EMS Week is proud to announce themes for each day of the week.
- Monday: “Education Day” to highlight both public education programs and EMS provider education
- Tuesday: “Safety Tuesday” to promote Safety for the EMS provider, the patient, and the public;
- Wednesday: “EMS for Children Day” to highlight the special needs of caring for children;
- Thursday: “Save-A-Life Day” to promote “Stop the Bleed” citizen bleeding control education and public CPR programs
- Friday is “EMS Recognition Day” to recognize your local EMS heroes and those saves by the EMS system.