AAA 2017 Annual Conference & Trade Show
November 13-15, 2017, Caesars Palace
We are asking those individuals interested in presenting at the American Ambulance Association’s Annual Conference & Trade Show to respond to our Call for Presentations.
This premier event is one of the largest inclusive gatherings of ambulance and pre-hospital care leaders, and features distinct tracks for Workforce Management, Reimbursement and Policy, and Executive Leadership. Our primary focus continues to be providing critical information that both new and established ambulance services may utilize to better serve their communities and operate their services more efficiently and profitably. To submit a proposal, please fill out our Call for Presentations form.
The following are general topics areas to be addressed but other subject areas are welcome:
- Recruitment, Retention, and Human Resources
- Operations, Risk Management and Safety
- Management and Supervision
- Leadership Development & Structure
- Improved Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Clinical/Quality Assurance Program
- Reimbursement/Patient Accounts
- Innovations, Technology, and Communications
- Emerging Healthcare Trends/Hot Topics
- Healthcare Reform/Public Health/Partnering with ACO’s
Format of Sessions:
Sessions, unless otherwise requested, are 75 minutes including Q&A. We are accepting single speaker as well as panel discussions. Sessions may be either classroom style or set for small workgroups. Hands-on workgroups and audience involvement is preferred. Individual speakers are encouraged to speak from the floor and interact with the audience. Powerpoints are optional but audience takeaways are highly encouraged.
Please be advised that participation as a presenter is strictly on a voluntary basis. AAA is unable to pay speaker fees or travel and lodging expenses. Participation will be at your own expense for your own exposure and promotion.
Information to be included on your proposal:
- Name, title, organization affiliation, address, city, state, zip code, business phone number with area code and e-mail address.
- AAA membership status. It is not necessary to be a member of AAA to submit a session proposal. However, some preference will be given to AAA members.
- Title of proposed session
- Experience Level of speaker/s for large national conference or audiences. Please include the event names & dates
- A detailed narrative description of the proposed session or workshop, including the following, as appropriate:
- Experience Level (basic, intermediate or advanced) of intended audience
- Recommendations, findings or practice models for replication
- Describe what your audience will be able to take away from your presentation and be able to use immediately in their business or personal life.
- 50-75 word description of your presentation for marketing purposes
The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2017. Applicants may have more than one submission for any type of session. Audience involvement is highly encouraged.