Sponsored Job: CMRE Sales & Marketing Representatives
National Healthcare Receivables Company based in southern California is seeking a highly self motivated sales/marketing representative. Must be able to work independently as well as with a team in following up on and generating accounts. We need a qualified and experienced Sales/Marketing Representative to assist with growth in the following specialties:
- Self Pay Outsourcing Services
- Insurance Follow-Up
Our sales team is passionate about building relationships with hospitals, physician billing companies, medical centers, and other healthcare related providers. They support business development and are able to establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources. In short, they are responsible for helping the company’s overall business growth, primarily through the promotion and sales of our services.
- Must be detailed oriented, excellent time and territory management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Previous experience preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for clients preferred
- Consultative sales experience with cold calling, objection handling, follow-up, and contract negotiation
- Exceptional verbal and written skills is a must
Your drive in ensuring the company is achieving high revenue objectives will result in a potential income of a six figure base salary plus commission, full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, plus supplemental benefits.
If you can analyze and identify opportunities, develop strategies and action plans in partnering with healthcare agencies by promoting our services… Then take the challenge and hop on board. Send resumes to email@example.com or mail your resume to:
CMRE Financial Services, Inc.
ATTN: Denise Weinberg
3075 E. Imperial Hwy., Suite 200
Brea, CA 92821
CMRE is an EEO / AA / Diversity / Protected Veteran Employer