Share With Your Team: Substance Abuse Resources
Find out how AAA’s LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program, automatically covers all member organizations’ employees, can help your staff that is struggling with addiction.
Download our Substance Abuse PDF, then share electronically with employees. Articles covered include:
- If You Suspect an Employee Has a Substance Abuse Problem
- Recognizing a Substance Abuse Problem and What to Do
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse: Warning Signs
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Quick Facts About Alcohol Abuse
- Support Groups for Family and Friends of Substance Abusers
- What to Do If You Suspect a Co-Worker Has a Substance Abuse Problem
- What is Reasonable Suspicion?
- How to Help Someone Getting Past Resistance to Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Treating Addiction
- How to Use the Employee Assistance Program
- and many more!
As always, you and your team can call our dedicated hotline, 1-800-929-0068, 24/7 to set appointments for FREE IN-PERSON COUNSELING in your area. Learn more on our AAA Employee Assistance Program page (membership required.)